Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Do we take the risk. or say goodbye now?

What if we take a chance on love, despite all of our dubious thoughts? What if we do last another 5 years, or even 10? If we fall apart after that, would those years have been worth it?Should we have been wise and not have taken that risk so many years ago? Would we be missing out on something better--someone else for both of us who would make us each happier? And if we come to an inevitable destruction, will it be too late in 10 years to capture our solemate? But the feelings in my heart still yearn for you presently, and if I let you go, you will pull the strings of my heart forever. The pain may dwindle over time, but it will never dissolve. My eyes water just imagining a life without you in it and my heart literally aches thinking about you not being the one who kisses me every morning. My throat compresses into a ball of suffocating pain just picturing you with someone else. I never want to be out of your love. My tears cascade down my face thinking about you loving someone else, or making someone else your world. But then my thoughts circle back to the sorrowful question, what if the risk leads to failure? What if we are suppose to be wise and say goodbye?

No comments:

Post a Comment