Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Hypothetical Life as a Comedian

So I like to call my computer a hoe, and beat it like it's one, too. But then it broke, so I don't call it a hoe anymore. Instead, I call it a penis, cuz you know, they don't last long after you beat them either.
Haha I know. Worst joke ever--thats why I say "hypothetical" life as a comedian.
But for other news, I GOT THE INTERNSHIP!!!!! So I guess the embarrassment of an unbuttoned blouse pays off.

So I have no idea whether anyone actually reads the weird stuff I post. Blogger tells me I have five followers, but what is that really worth anyway? I have yet to receive any comments, yet I continue to write and repeatedly post insane blogs about nothingness. Well, maybe not nothingness, because they are my thoughts, despite how discombobulated they are.
So, is anyone out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment